Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Do you know who I am?

Currently our country is at a crossroads.  History will be made based on how our Supreme Court will rule in certain cases regarding same-sex marriage.  I hope that when you think of me you automatically know where I stand on these issues.  It has been said, "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."  This is where I stand:


 



The following blog also explains beautifully where I stand:  Of God and Country.

Where I stand on same-sex marriage is a big part of who I am and what I believe.  Regardless of my stance on same-sex marriage I still love people who are homosexual.  I still respect your beliefs, as I hope you will respect mine.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Thanks for sharing this. It was well stated and I fully agree!
Ginger