Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Remember when.....

Remember when my boys were so little?  They've grown so much lately.  It's hard to imagine they used to be little babies.
This is Ben when he was about 6 months old in Rexburg, ID.  Sam had just started school.  We were all adjusting to being so far away from family.  It was a tough time, but a really good time.


Ben used to sleep in this cute little "sleep bag".  He'd just woken up from his nap and was spending time sitting next to daddy, while daddy was on the computer probably doing homework.


For some reason Ben loved to lay underneath the rocking chair.  It was like his little fort.  He would back his body up under the chair and sit there watching people.  (This was about the time we found out that we were expecting Tom.)  Ben was about 7 months old.


This is Tom back in Rexburg, ID.  He's about 6 months old in this pic.  Tom was such a different baby from Ben.  Both were wonderful blessings, Tom was just a little easier to please.


Tom loves to wear hats.  Even now he likes to wear his ball cap all over the place.  Unfortunately this cute little Dodger hat didn't fit Tom for much longer.  Welcome to the Knechts, Tom.



Tom loved playing on the floor in the middle of the room.  I always had to put a lot of pillows around just in case Big Brother wanted to play too :)



I love being a mom.  I love having these two beautiful boys.  They are so much fun to be around.  I can't believe how much they've grown.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Those 2 boys have been such a great blessing to our family. We love them dearly and love seeing them grow. Thanks for walking us down Memory Lane. You and Sam are wonderful parents, also.

Camille said...

Oh my goodness I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love!!! Thank you for this post. You light up my life!!!