Monday, September 13, 2010

2nd installment (just because Grandma can't get enough)

Here are a few more pics of our camping trip and stuff.  Ben and Tom's Grandma wanted more pics, and she's one lady I like to keep happy.  Here you go Ginger, I love you!
Ben hugging Tom, aka a choke hold.

Now you know where my children get their good looks :)

I have more pics of Tom because he's kind of a ham, and Ben has no patience to stand still for a pic.

Isn't he cute?

What did I tell you about being a ham...

Yes Tom, is there something you want to say?

Doesn't he look like such a big boy?  Where did my baby go?

What did I tell you about laying down in random places.

Isn't he cute?

This is also how he sleeps.  For some reason he really enjoys his arms against his head.

The End.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the pics. Thanks, Stacy.

Ginger said...

That hit the spot! Thanks for humoring me.

Grandma Knecht