Monday, September 27, 2010

National Museum Day and other stuff


 Saturday was National Musuem Day, so we went to the Utah Museum of Natural History and got in for FREE! We had a great time looking at all the neat fossils, minerals, and bugs.



Ben and Sam standing in front of Allosaurus, Utah's state fossil.

The museum has a fun show with this large puppet that tells about the recent discovery of a new kind of dino species found here in UT.





In other news, I've been trying to find some new ways to keep the boys entertained during the day in hopes there will be a little less arguing.  Here is one of my most recent attempts; the table tent.  They thought it was fun for about 20 mins, and then became disinterested.

I can tell already, it's going to be a long winter.  If you have any suggestions for keeping two little boys busy with indoor activity please let me know.  I'm already stocking up on ideas.

No comments: