Friday, October 31, 2008

Public Service Annoucement

I just wanted to tell everyone about this exciting thing I discovered. I hate cleaning the bathroom, but it has to get done. My least favorite part is scrubbing the shower. I have a fiberglass tub and shower surround and soap scum build up really easily and quickly. So I discovered that if I use a degreaser it cleans up so easy!!! It's incredible you hardly have to scrub and it gets it cleaner than Clorox Clean-up. (I know this totally sounds like an info-mercial, but I feel strongly about making things easier when you're cleaning.) The best degreaser and overall cleaner is Rinso WOW Degreaser. You can find it at the 99 Cent Only Store. (You know the chain store, not those random ghetto 99 cent stores.) Anyway, I felt like it was my duty to share this info. Everyone loves a clean bathroom, but no one likes putting in the time. If you're like me you'd rather spend your time doing better things. That's why you got to try this.

6 comments:

LaRue Country Living said...

thanks stacey. im going to try it. with ken gone my tubs and showers are just not getting clean enough. i can't wait to see how it works.

Christina said...

Thanks for the tip...but is there not a ghetto 99cents store in California? :)

Bree and Addi said...

You are so stinkin funny! I love you! ha ha... why does cleaning SUCK SO BAD!!!! So I made my blog private butI don't think I have your e-mail... e-mail me so I can add you bolsen1204@hotmail.com MISS YOU GUYS!

Laura said...

Fantastic info...I am going to try it. By the way, thanks for the card you thoughtful girl!

The Grimmers said...

Hey I can't believe I found your blog!! How is Idaho? Your boys are so CUTE!!!!

irate1 said...

I was visiting my sister in CA and found this Rinso Degreaser. Well, I bought 2 bottles and went back to MN. I should have bought a case. I cannot find it anywhere back here. Went online and the 99c store only has the Rinso in the lemon scented. the one I boought was not that one. Help I need it and so does my sister.