Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Last month I decided to dress the boys up as Tigger and Pooh. I went to K-Mart and Walmart ('cause that's all we got here in the 'burg) and couldn't find either costume. So I did the next best thing, I called my mom, she always knows what to do. I asked her to look around at the local stores in her area for the costumes, and she couldn't find them either (except for really exspensive at the Disney Store). Being the kind,crafty, (in a good way, not like when you're clever and cunning) and all around awesome granny, she went ahead and made these costumes for the boys. Aren't they great! They look totally professional. Thanks mom, you're the best.

8 comments:

Ginger said...

They are adorable! Way to go, Bobbie. She has incredible talent. Those boys are going to be the best dressed kids on Halloween.

Chris said...

So cute!!!! So is there a pillow inside Ben's costume or are you just feeding him really well?

rachelsaysso said...

I pretty much have the cutest nephews on the planet! And your mom is the craftiest (in a good way) person ever. Wow. And since Ben is already bubble-wrapped, could you just stuff Tom in there with him and ship them down here.

Gina said...

I think that they're going to have to come to Thanksgiving in those costumes. Dang, they're cute. Way to go, Stacy's mom!!

Christina said...

I love Ben in that costume! He is hilarious! Your kids are growing up so fast...I miss you Stacy! By the way how do you stop swaddling?? haha. Nash loves it, and sleeps well but I don't want to do it forever...haha! HELP!

Rich and Nickie said...

Oh my goodness....they are so adorable! Did your mom make one for Sam?

LaRue Country Living said...

hey-have a happy halloween. we need to meet up some time and hang out. let me know when you are back in town

Laura said...

Wow, very cool! They look great.