Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jackson, Wyoming 10/2008

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. It always seems like I get really busy and neglect my blog, then I repent and have a bunch of pictures that I need to post. So here we go... a couple of months ago Sam and I took the boys on a day trip to Jackson, Wyoming. It's about an hour and a half drive from our apartment in Rexburg. Both Sam and I had never been there before. It was beautiful. The drive there was amazing. We drove through several little farming communities and parts of the Targhee National Forest.

Here's a pic of me and the boys at the famous town square with the antler arches.


Ben saw this huge stuffed buffalo and kept calling it a bear. He was pretty excited about it.


After we saw the buffalo Sam took Ben into a candy shop to get some gummy bears, which he loved. While Sam and Ben were in the candy shop Tom and I waited outside. While we were waiting Ed Harris (the famous actor) came up to Tom and kept saying how cute Tom was, and what a great smile Tom had, and what adorable cheeks Tom has. It was incredible. I've never really talked to a famous person before. It was really cool. By the way, he's a little shorter in person than I thought he'd be.

7 comments:

Chris said...

Finally, new pictures of the cuteness! Thanks for posting, Stacy.

rachelsaysso said...

Those antlers are kind of making me gag.

But the you and the fellas are pretty cute.

And I always liked that Ed Harris.

Gina said...

I feel like when you told the story earlier you said that Ed Harris said that he's a bleepin' cute kid. :)

p.s. my word verification is "intoot", which I feel is appropriate because the boys doing a lot of tooting out the back end.

Amanda said...

Oh, fun for 7 degreese of separation! Thanks Stacy.

James Hatch said...

Sam, my long lost brother. I have found you. It appears you are in Rexburg, I am in Provo. Consider us caught up. This is James Hatch by the way.

Rich and Nickie said...

Wow, that's really cool you met Ed Harris...crazy...did you say anything to him? How are you guys? Are you going home for Christmas?

Rich and Nickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.