Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy birthday to the most fabulous, handsome, super-terrific Sam ever!






Happy Birthday Sam!!!! I love you. You are such a wonderful husband and father. Thankyou for being so kind and compassionate. What would we do without you? Thanks for: changing lots of poopy diapers, dealing with me when I'm cranky, making us laugh, doing the "high laugh", always sharing your mom's worlds' best cookies, playing with the boys, letting me sleep in some mornings, getting me medicine when I need it, being a fantastic student, being really good looking, and most of all just being good. I hope the next 30 years will be just as good or better than the 30 you just finished.
Love, Stacy

6 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Oh, the high laugh. I love it! Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Sam. Thanks for being such a good husband and keeping my BFF happy....cause it's all about her.

Chris said...

One of the perks of having a big Knecht head...hefting the laundry basket. My tiny little head would never be able to manage such a load.

Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

I do love the high laugh!

Gina said...

I love the high laugh, and Sam's Bruce the Shark impression. :)

Bree and Addi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are so sweet Stacey... I miss you guys so much! Addi still remembers Ben every time we drive by the park!