Friday, June 4, 2010

'06 Toyota Corolla S

I'm shamelessly trying to sell my car.  Please help me out.  If you or someone you know is looking for a car please let me know.  I'm selling my '06 Toyota Corolla Sport.  It has 65500 miles, clean title, cruise control, power locks/windows, front wheel drive, 4 cylinder, 6 disc in dash CD, clean interior/exterior.  We purchased the car brand new and have taken very good care of it.  We have never had any issues with anything, and we've kept all of the maintenance records since the purchase date.  You can also view my listing on ksl.com or at this link.  Thanks for your help.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Judging from the photos, your car looks amazing and well-maintained. I hope you were able to get a good deal out of it. Have you already bought a new car though? If you have to sell another car, there are a lot of sites that can help you. Best wishes!

Arlyne Nelms @ SpartanToyota.com