Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tom's Birthday

Here are a few pictures from our birthday celebration for Tom.  We kept it pretty sweet and simple.  After going out to dinner we got home and had cake and ice cream. 


He loved being the birthday boy and getting all the attention.  He's so cute.
A week or so after his birthday he got a big package in the mail.  Grandma Ginger sent him this awesome picnic table. 

Ben and Tom love this table.  They love eating meals out here at the table.  It's amazing how much better they eat when eating outside at this table.  Thanks Grandma, we love you!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yep, it's official -- he's adorable! I love the no pants and rain boots. Too cute. Give them both a big squeeze for me!

NatMo said...

I bet that is soooo nice to have a little activity table! Looks like fun! makes me wish I could be a kid with all the cool toys they have.

Camille said...

If you could just stop with the no pants, diapers and boots only pictures. I can't take it anymore. So so cute!

rachelsaysso said...

I imagine that wellies and no pants help his mood too.

Gina said...

Well, it seems that the "pants optional" rule stands with Tom and outside of weddings too. :) Yeah for summer vacation and spending oodles of time with them. :)