Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gootoo Globby . . .aka Tom.

One of my favorite things about Ben is how silly he can be.  Sometimes he likes to make up words; for instance he made up the word: milken joggin.  It's the name for an object in our house.  Lets see if you can guess what the meaning of milken joggin.  (Those of you who may know, please don't spoil it for those who don't.)  Ben has also made up a nickname for Tom, Gootoo Globby.  It cracks me up.  I have no idea where he gets these strange names/words, but I love them.  He's so silly and I love him.

6 comments:

Joy said...

milk jug? or is that too easy? Well, that's my guess!

Katie said...

I remember when he came up with that word! I kept asking him over and over again, are you sure it's a milken joggin? And he kept saying it so surely. Hilarious!

Ginger said...

I don't recall him saying it so here's my guess...refrigerator. He is hilarious! I love him, too.
Grandma Knecht

Laura said...

I think it is his sippy cup. He drinks his milken while he is joggin around the house :)

Chris said...

Well, Gina told me what it is, so I won't spoil it for the rest of you, but I was going to guess his new bike.

Camille said...

Will you just tell me what it is!!! I have no clue.