Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Tom!





Dear Tom,

    2 years ago today you were born in Pomona, California.  Yes, that means you are a California boy, you can thank me later.  We were so excited to meet you.  It was been a pleasure getting to know you.  You've recently started saying words like more, please, outside, read book, one, two, Ben, Mom, Daddy.  You love to play outside and dig in the dirt.  You also have been known to put rocks up your nose and in your ears (it may be funny now, but it wasn't then).  You love to sit in my lap and have me read you books.  You also love to eat any kind of fruit, peanut butter & jelly, anything chocolate, and pizza.  You have a great smile.  You are such a sweet boy who loves to give Ben hugs and kisses.
    I am so grateful that you are my boy.  Thank you for being so sweet.

Love,
Mom

5 comments:

Katie said...

He is so adorable! Give him a big kiss and hug for me today! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Unknown said...

Seriously adorable! Happy Birthday.

Camille said...

Oh my goodness I love him so much!!! What a cutie. I'm excited to squeeze him this weekend. You're a great mother Stacy!!

Gina said...

Yippee! Love that cuddlebug.

rachelsaysso said...

Happy Birthday T-Bone! See you in a few days. Be prepared to have your cheeks pinched.