Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter Wonderland

It may not be December 21st, but winter has officially begun in the 'Burg. This morning I woke to go to the gym and went outside to start the car (for those of you who live in warmer climates, living here requires letting the car warm up for at least 5 mins before you drive) and when I got to the car it had 2-3 inches of fluffy, powder-like snow covering it. I have mixed emotions about the snow. It's kind of a love hate relationship. It really is beautiful and peaceful when it snows, but it's awful to drive in and taking the boys in and out of the car is no fun when it's snowing. I know my parking lot doesn't do it justice, but here's a picture from this morning.

2 comments:

Camille said...

T-minus 8 days until warmth. Yippi!!!

Joy said...

hi stacy, its joy! how are you? I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but glad I did. Your boys are too cute. I am having a boy in march and still trying to get excited about the idea! So, you don't know about the snow yet? Well, I love having snow. LOVE everything about it...other than the slipping and the sliding, even in my 4 wheel drive! I think I just love having seasons. Well, come visit my blog, joyandgeoff.blogspot.com