Monday, September 29, 2008

This is for the Newsies!



Sorry I haven't posted lately. But I'm back in business now. I thought these pictures were cute. Tom loves smiling and being happy. He thought it was great when Sam put his hat on him. He's got a long way to go before he can fit into daddy's hat. Ben on the other hand . . .





Ben has recently found this little hat that he used to wear as an infant. We used to call it his "Newsie hat". His head is so big that the hat is like a little skull cap. I tried to take it off of him and he started throwing a fit. So I put it back on him and got these pics.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! That was a super cute post...made me laugh. I am glad you are back in buisness, and feeling better :) Your kids are so cute.

rachelsaysso said...

Like an orange on a toothpick!

I love how Tom is finally filling out. There will be much cheek squeezing in November.

Gina said...

Still laughing out loud. That first pic of Ben will keep me going for a long time. Hilarious!

Thanks for posting. We need, we need, we want, we want, gimme, gimme...

Katie said...

I just love Ben's gut in the first picture. What cute boys you have!

Chris said...

I can't wait to see you guys in November!!!!