Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ben The Big Boy





Since we've been back in Rexburg I realized that Ben needed a few essential pieces of clothing, long sleeve shirts, jeans, and "Big Boy Shoes". I had forgotten in my California naivete that in Rexburg fall actually starts in September and so does the weather. We have already experienced several cool blustery days, as well as a few rainy days. The little soft leather shoes that Ben has always worn won't hold up well in this type of weather. So I broke down and bought him some velcro Elmo shoes. He loves them. He can't wait to put them on and when he does he likes to tell you all about it. It's great.


Although he looks adorable there was a little part of me that was sad to see that my little boy was starting to look like a big kid. I don't know if I'd say that I miss the time when he was a baby, but I don't like the idea of him growing up and being too cool to kiss me whenever I want.

2 comments:

Katie said...

The shoes really do make him look like a big boy! I can't believe it. And, I'm not going to lie, Sam looks a little scary in that picture.

rachelsaysso said...

Maybe he can use those big boy shoes to walk back to CA to visit his Favorite Aunt Rachel.