Saturday, January 29, 2011

Oh boy...can I get a mop?

Yesterday we got our tax refund check.  So we did what any rational thinking peoples would do, we went out to dinner.  We were planning on going to Chuck-a-Rama.  Those who really know and love me know that I don't really like buffet type places.  I go because Sam loves it, my kids eat free, and they have cottage cheese.  (Ben eats cottage cheese 1-3 times a day.)  I digress.  We did a drive by and Chuck-a-Rama was already really busy, so we went to Winger's.  It was a nice meal.  The boys were relatively well behaved and the food was good.  As I was getting up I heard a funny sound and Sam trying to get my attention.  Sam and Ben had just started to slide out from the booth when Ben vomited EVERYWHERE!  Ben had been facing the back of the bench seat when Mount St. Helens exploded from within and unleashed its fury.  Just then a waitress walks by and asks if we need a few extra napkins.  A few, really??  We needed a beach blanket, a garden hose, and a mop.  It was ridiculous.  Sam took Ben to the car, and I cleaned up most of the aftermath.

It is never a dull moment with BS Knecht.  That boy knows how to keep a party going.

1 comment:

NatMo said...

Dude, I am laughing my face off! Oh, the things we go through as mothers...