Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Best!

This morning we woke up to about a foot of snow. It was beautiful.




This is our house and Sam's work truck.  Fortunately my new minivan is parked in the garage.



This was the view from our front steps looking over our front yard.  That's my wonderful husband, Sam, shoveling our sidewalk.


After church today we took pictures of the boys in their new Sunday clothes.  Aren't they handsome!  We could not convince Ben that his tie should go inside his vest.  He kept it out all day.

I was proud of the boys for not jumping into the snow.  They were sorely tempted.


It started snowing just as we were finishing and this was the last shot I got.  I don't know if Tom got snow in his eye, or if he's trying to be Pop Eye.

Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday to Aunt Gina!  We love you Aunt Gina!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my gosh my nephews are newsies! Cutest outfits ever. And I am sooo glad we came last weekend and not this weekend. Enjoy the snow!

Bunnym said...

It makes me cold just looking at it...glad you enjoy it. The boys are getting so big ~

bun

rachelsaysso said...

That's not snow in Tom's eye. He's winking at me. I'm pretty sure my nephews are the cutest ever.