Friday, November 19, 2010

I love my boys...

This morning Tom was carrying as many toy tools around that he could manage.  Then he came over to the table and attempted to get up in his chair while holding all of the tools.  As I watched him struggle to get up I mentioned that he should put the tools down to get up on his chair easier.  He looked up at me and said "I'm building the temple, mom."  Then he took all his tools into the living room and started "working and building" on the couch, while repeating over and over "I'm building the temple."  Of course I had to join in with my rendition of "Let's Build the Temple" (hand motions included).  I didn't realize how much our trip to Temple Square last week really made an impression on him.  He's so cute.  I love my boys!

1 comment:

rachelsaysso said...

I LOVE YOUR BOYS TOO!!!!!!