Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun day at Gardner Village

Today Camille, Clarissa, me, and the boys all went to Gardner Village. Gardner Village is a fun little village filled with all kinds of trendy little shabby chic shops. They have a duck pond, petting zoo, and pony rides. After walking through all the shops we walked by the ponies, and to our surprise Ben actually wanted to ride a pony. I was shocked because he's usually kind of scared of trying new things. But he got up on the pony like a rock star. He even got to the point he could do it alone without me following next to him like a paranoid mother. It was a lot of fun.




After the pony ride we went to the little bakery they had there and had lunch. Tom was really enjoying his PB&J sandwich.




5 comments:

Chris said...

We love Gardner Village.

Way to be "so brave", Ben!

Ginger said...

I do have the cutest grandsons! I'm so proud of Ben riding the horse by himself. Thanks for the pictures. They made me smile.

Love, GRANDMA K

Bunnym said...

I am thrilled that you are loving Utah. Wonderful pics and have Ben continue with his love of horses...it's good for him...and you!



ps. how funny, the word verification is Mormon..with a C at the end...lol

LaRue Country Living said...

How fun. I am so glad Ben and you have found a happy place. I am sure it makes your drinking habit :) more enjoyable. Miss you here in Rexburg

Chris said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF SWISS DAYS!