Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Brownie Bliss

Today the boys and I made brownies. I love brownies, but in effort to lose some pudge we made the "No Pudge Fudge Brownies" (lactose free version). They're delicious and if you haven't had the pleasure of eating these "healthy" brownies then you should give them a try.

Here's sir mix-a-lot, aka Ben.


Here are the boys helping me clean the dishes. You better believe every bit of chocolate on those spoons was gone when they were done with them.




Me and my chocolate covered boys.

8 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Those boys clearly know what they're doing. Thanks for the pictures.

Bunnym said...

Ahhh...you look so happy. The boys are adorable and I wish I could see you at some point....bunz

Christina said...

Your boys are so BIG! What cuties. I want brownies now...yummm

Laura said...

Looks so yummy! Except I would turn them into pudge brownies because I would eat the whole pan!

Rich and Nickie said...

so where do you get them now that you are not near a Traders?

Stacy said...

They sell them at Harmons and Whole Foods.

Camille said...

you totally just called him sir mix-a-lot. this is why i love you. You're beautiful!!

Gina said...

It is a beautiful day when you post, Stacy. Thanks so much!