Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a great day. This morning I made heart shaped pancakes for the boys for breakfast. I put red frosting on Ben's pancakes. He LOVED them.

I thought it was pretty funny how the bright red frosting looks like lipstick.

Tom liked his pancakes too (don't worry I didn't put frosting on his, I have limits).

After breakfast Chris and Gina came over (they've been in town since late Thursday night and left this evening). Ben and Tom had so much fun playing with Chris and Gina. It was awesome. We made some homemade play dough and went to town!





Hope you had a great day too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have some talented play dough molders in your family!

Gina said...

Thanks for posting our masterpieces. We had soooo much fun with you guys!!!

Chris said...

It was a great weekend! I've got "The Ants Go Marching" song stuck in my head though, and I can't get it out.

LaRue Country Living said...

Wow! those are some incredible clay statues. Hope your b-day was good.

rachelsaysso said...

Is anyone else disturbed by the lack of clothes on Bert?

shawnaberger said...

Gee Wizz I have some serious Aunt competition to work out here. Gina is a super fun Aunt. I wish she was my Aunt!