Friday, January 13, 2012

Conversation with Ben

Yesterday I had the following conversation with Ben.  It was hilarious.

We were talking about nicknames.

Ben:  "Wouldn't it be funny if I called Aunt Rachel, Aunt Hube?"
Then he laughed at his funny joke.
Me:  "I think you should.  I think she'd like it.  What about your other aunts?"
Ben:  "I would call Camille, Aunt Gomes.  That's what I call her now.  What's Katie's nickname?"
Me:  "I think you could call her Aunt Little Kay.  What about Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Gina?"
Ben:  "I would call Aunt Lindsay, Aunt B." (chuckling to himself)  "What's Aunt Gina's nickname?"
Me:  "You could call her Aunt Gi-na-na-na." (pronounced He-na-na-na)
Ben:  laughing
Ben:  "You could call me Chuck, that's my nickname."
Me:  "Ok, sounds good.  What about Tom?"
Ben:  "His nickname is GooToo."
Tom:  "I'm not GooToo.  I'm GooThree."

Me: Laughing hysterically at Tom.  My boys crack me up.

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh my gosh I love Chuck and Goo-Three