Tuesday, November 29, 2011

rocking out....and crawling.


The boys have recently been watching "Sonic Underground" on our pirated Netflix. 
We cancelled our account due to budget cut backs, and have been logging on to my parent's account.  SHHHH don't tell.
Even though I think that "Sonic Underground" is a really lame cartoon, it has added some more entertainment value to our family.  In the cartoon there are 3 main characters: Sonic, Manic, and Sonja.  They are siblings lost a birth who find their way back together and form an awesome rock band.  Ben is Sonic, Tom is Manic, and Eliza is Sonja (not pictured here).  Manic plays the drums while Sonic plays the guitar and does the lead vocal.  Enjoy......




In other news:  my baby turned 6 months old on Nov. 18th.  It's huge.  I know this is so cliche, but where has the time gone?  She is such a good baby.  She is happy all the time.  She loves to cuddle and laugh and smile.  She sleeps through the night.  Last night I put here to bed at 8pm and got her up this morning at 8:30am.  She's a dream.  She loves her brothers.  She likes watching them and giggling at them. 
She doesn't like solid food that much.  I've been trying to transition her to eating one solid meal a day, but she's just not that interested.
She's mobile.  She army crawls all over the place.  When she's not army crawling she's rolling around the room.  She doesn't like to stay in one place.  I need to find a baby gate that will work with the steps that go downstairs.
She is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure!


PS.  She's had a runny nose since September.  We've dealt with 3 ear infections since then.  What are your tips for keeping your baby healthy?

3 comments:

The Lambert Family said...

I can't believe she is 6 months! She is getting so old! :)

Camille said...

OH my gosh my nephews are rock stars. Can I join their band?

NatMo said...

SOOO CUTE! Try dissolving 1/4 of a vitamic C tablet in her milk. (or find some Vit. C powder) Vit. C dosing doesn't hurt you, and if you get extra in your body, it just comes out with everything else the normal way. Can't wait to see you. 'twill be soon...