Sunday, July 10, 2011

Family Fun . . . What a Blessing

Last Sunday July 3, 2011 Sam blessed Eliza in church.  It was a beautiful  blessing.  It was so nice to be surrounded by our family and friends on such a special occasion. 

Here are a few pictures of Eliza in her blessing dress.  Eliza's blessing dress is really special because it was made from the same fabric as my wedding dress and it was made in the same pattern that my blessing dress was made.  My mom had always promised that should would make a replica of my blessing dress for my first baby girl because after I was blessed my mom put my blessing dress on display at the fabric store she was working at.  The dress was subsequently stolen from the fabric store.  Eliza's dress was beautiful.  Thanks mom!







The wonderful thing about having a baby and then blessing her in church, was the arrival of family.  Mine and Sam's families came for the big day.  It was so nice to spend time with them.  I'm sad that I didn't take more pictures, I didn't even get any of my family.

Here are a few of Grandma Knecht bathing Eliza. Grandma loves to bathe little babies in the sink. She's a good grandma.












These pictures are from the first Sunday we took Eliza to church.  Don't my boys look so cute with my little girl.  I love my little family!




 

2 comments:

Sarah Alexander said...

What a cute family!! I love it love it love it! miss you guys!!

shawnaberger said...

Sister! Eliza was gorgeous in her dress. Such a sweet picture! Wish I had been there to give her some serious love.