Monday, December 7, 2009

Penguin FHE

I recently got this random "family" magazine in the mail. And no, it wasn't the Ensign or the Friend, although I do subscribe and I do really like those publications very much. I received a copy of Disney Family Magazine and to my surprise it had a lot of fun craft and food ideas to make with the boys. So for FHE tonight we decided to make a penguin family. You can find the supply list and instructions here.





Ben loved helping me glue the eyes and other parts onto the penguin. Tom loved throwing things down on the floor and eating the foam craft sheets. We had a great time.


Ben named his penguin Percy. Tom named his penguin Melvin.


The whole family.

5 comments:

Chris said...

I love the penguins and I love your Christmas tree! Thanks for posting the pics.

Laura said...

Such cute penguins. Your boys looks so much alike, I had to do a double take to figure out which one is who!

Bunnym said...

Yeah..i agree..they look so much alike. I think you should have another one to break the tie...lol
way cute penguins...oh yeah, and family too!

bun

Gina said...

Oh my gosh! Love the penguins...and the family too. Tom looks freaked out in one of those pictures. Ben's big smile still cracks me up out loud. Love the tree!

Jennifer said...

Those are really cute. I love the idea!