Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben (Sorry it's a little late)!

I can't believe it's happened, but it has. Ben turned 2 years old on March 13th. I know it's really cliche to say "they grow up so fast", but it really is true. Remember when he was so little and chubby.

Ben is a good boy, but he's very independent minded. He wants to do things his way and on his own...




...like rocking himself to sleep, doing his own workout, doing his own laundry, and feeding himself.

Now he's like a regular little man. Talking, walking/running, and climbing, he can do it all.


Here he is opening some of his b-day presents and eating his cake and ice cream.




Happy birthday Ben. I love you little man.

6 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Yay Ben!

I miss that face.

NatMo said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! What a sweetheart.

Chris said...

Thanks for letting us borrow him last weekend! We had a blast feeding the ducks, seeing the animals at Cabellas, driving by the temple, watching "Robin Hood", singing songs, and reading books.

See you in a few weeks.

Gina said...

Ditto what Chris said...We had a blast with him. He cracks us up. I do want to mention that in the third picture, Ben is wearing a bib that says "My Auntie loves me". It's true!

My favorite part of last weekend was when Ben would say "Roba Hood" with such intensity. It would crack me up!

Jennifer said...

Wow, they grow up so fast.

Nancy said...

Hey Knecht Family!!
Remember us?? Well, we found you off Nat and Mo's site and were excited to find your blog. Your boys are adorable and growing fast. We also have an addition, but she is already one...I cannot believe it. Anyways, we are living in Hawaii while Paul finishes up his final year getting his MBA. You are welcome to come and stay! Hope all is well! xxx
Nancy, Paul, and Abigial